What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A step by step guide teaching you how to build a pergola
- Giving you illustrations & instructions on various methods for securing posts
- Giving you a list of tools needed for any pergola design you choose to build
- Giving you tips on obtaining permits & checking into all local regulations
- Teaching you how to come up with the dimensions for the design you want
- Teaching you how to adapt free plans or create your own from scratch
- Teaching you the best way to secure your posts and how to do it
- Teaching you how to build an attached pergola in 2 days
- Teaching you how to prepare your site in your yard
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Build A Pergola In One Weekend scores 71.86/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://pergoladiyplans.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: pergoladiyplans.com you’ll also be taken through to pergoladiyplans.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)